My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
622. Yep, I did take a week off this year, hence week 51.
623. I don’t always go up to a complete stranger at restaurant (thinking she was a dear neighbor), to wish her a Merry Christmas, but when I do, I complete the task and walk away with kinda embarrassed confidence. 😜
624. Humility rocks and sometimes it makes me laugh so hard, my stomach aches.
625. (note – this one will be longer than most) I became ‘attached’ to my cell phone just over five years ago, when my sister, Mari, began her cancer journey. Since then, I quit wearing a watch and depend on my iPhone for time updates. I FINALLY noticed that I look at my iPhone ‘to check the time’ MUCH more often than I ever looked at a watch. SO I bought myself a watch (albeit a Mickey Mouse one)- to help me notice that I might want to NOT look at my iPhone (or new watch) quite as often.
626. I was just-plain-gobsmacked-grateFULL to share the first few days of Christmas with Mom in my home.
627. There’s a special place in Heaven for people who feel called to help others care for beloveds.
628. THAT Full Cold Moon on Christmas night was breathtaking.
629. Introducing a new generation to tea and crumpets rocks.
630. I almost have my Word for 2016 discerned. Hope you’ll stay tuned.
And I so hope you’ll join me in continuing To Take Notice.