My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
532. Fear seems to be a frequent passenger in the car of my life with the MS thing, but I’m trying to make it clear to her that she doesn’t have a license to drive.
533. Having pumpkin pie on Mari’s birthday is finally beginning to feel like more of a celebration of her life than a pity party for myself.
534. I’m good with change, unless it affects me.
535. Brats cooked in the crockpot are delicious ~ who knew?!
536. I don’t spend nearly enough time enjoying the Lake Waccamaw State Park. During a recent visit there, I noticed:
537. A single, glorious yellow flower in sprouting from a dead tree trunk.
538. More deer tracks than I’ve ever seen before in one area.
539. Swarming mosquitos are a great metaphor for troublesome thoughts.
540. It’s such a joy to witness peolpe experience LKW for the first time.
541. Walking at a slower pace calms my spirit.
542. Even when I can’t change the circumstances, it’s an honor when someone trusts me with why she’s afraid.
543. Beginning the annual pre-Thanksgiving-for Christmas filling of Cheap Therapy orders is so.much.fun (especially with Jo).
544. Gathering treasures to fill Operation Christmas Child boxes is amazing.
What have you noticed lately?