My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
515. Enough rain is ENOUGH.
516. I am not meant to spend much time on I-95.
517. Some of the most groovy pumpkins aren’t orange.
518. It’s OK for me to not like okra, but don’t anyone from The North go bad-mouthing ‘southern okra’ in my presence. 😉
519. Silence with a group is profoundly powerFULL.
520. It’s amazing to spot how sunlight reflects on tree leaves from water.
521. Bagpipe music and bagpipers rock.
522. Open windows are to Fall what hanging sheets on the clothesline in Spring.
What did you notice this week?