My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
416. It’s hard enough to work with cable/satellite companies for my own service, but trying to do it for Mom (who lives two and a half hour away) is a REAL adventure.
417. I am SO capable of accomplishing absolutely nothing in a 24-hour period AND feel accomplished.
418. God sends signs even/especially when I’m not looking for them.
419. There’s always time for silly.
420. This is a great recipe for homemade mozzarella.
421. It made me sad to finish the best book I’ve read in 20 years (The Secret Wisdom of the Earth by Christopher Scotton).
422. It also made me scared to start a new book.
423. Audacity is user-friendly enough (and free!) that even I was able to edit an mp3 file with it.
424. Byrdville Farm Market NEVER disappoints!
425. THAT Blue Moon was breath-taking!
426. Just when Mom thought she’d received her final birthday card for the year, she received # 148 from President and Michelle Obama.
427. Not much beats celebrating with dear friends.
What did you notice this week?