My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
226. Even though the checks and systems are different in Assisted Living from Independent Living – the humans are not.
227. Laughter and tears are equally healing.
228. Poaching an egg in a microwave oven is not only possible, but good (albeit not Perfect ;)).
229. Even though you can’t have a toaster in your Assisted Living apartment, it IS possible to use the toaster in the Staff Lounge.
230. Tom creates fabulous Hobbit Door Plant Stands for my herbs.
231. Gray and empty-limbed trees produced bright.green.leaves in less than a week!
232. If Massage Therapy was a luxury, it would be called Massage Luxury.
233. Jo makes exquisite slipknots.
234. Some days, it feels right to just.plain.hide.and recharge.
235. Some days, my body remembering it has MS in it is a GOOD THING.
236. While witnessing people younger than me make similar ‘choices-that-will-probably-not produce-the -desired -result’ (aka – mistakes), it’s TOUGH not to try to stop them.
237. This article expresses SO well, something I’ve tried (in vain) to express for years.
238. Some covers (and coverer-ers!) absolutely ROCK.
239. Of all the ‘books in process’ I’m eagerly anticipating, this one is at the top of my list.
240. Playing in the dirt, even/especially while it’s sprinkling rain, works – on many levels. It really does.
What have you noticed this week?