wOw! is one of those fabulous words that fits positive, negative and neutral situations. It’s a word we can use when no other will work. Lately, I’m feeling nudged to share some wOw! moments and Wednesdays seem the perfect day. I may not post EVERY Wednesday, but when I do, I hope you’re nudged to share some of yours, too.
Here’s what made me say wOw! this week:
2. Being surprised that I was surprised;
3. Having all.of.my.laundry.finished;
5. Sharing hot chocolate with Wallyce;
6. Typhoon Haiyan;
7. Date day;
8. The movie Captain Phillips (especially the last seven minutes);
9. Being gifted one of the new wristwraps from Storypeople (mine says “deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don’t get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly.” 🙂 )
10. The reflection of the sunset on the lake;
11. My first oyster roast of the season;
12. How Blossom picks-up on the moods of the humans around her;
13. Neiman Marcus Dip;
14. Having a friend describe his experience of performing in the symphony;
15. Pokey LaFarge;
16. Stocking -up on fresh spices at the Amish Cheese Shop in Buena Vista, VA;
17. The Highland Scenic Byway (Rockbridge/Alleghany Counties, VA); and
18. Peanut butter/chocolatechip/skor chip cookies.
What made YOU say wOw! this week?