According the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Americans spend most of their time at work. That’s an easy statistic to find.
A tougher one is how many of us love our jobs?
They both point to the most important question ~ do you LOVE what you do?
Again I’ll say, I do.
- I love that I don’t know what’s going to happen each day.
- I love the stories I’m honored to really hear each day.
- I love (most of) the people in my life.
- I love that I know I’m going to learn something new each day.
- I love knowing I don’t have to re.learn things I got the first time.
- I love knowing (some) people who remember that Eric Clapton, Van Morrison and Steve Winwood have also played in bands.
- I love learning over and over and over that I’m not in control.
- I love that every day, when work is over, I have creatures who’ll let me know they love me AND they’ll accept my love.
- And I love the really good coffee.
What do you love about your job?